Once the land of promise and opportunity, California today is on the brink of financial insolvency, thanks to the failed policies of the Liberal Democrats and the timidity of “me-too” Republicans.
- We have the highest income tax rate in the nation, and rank dead last in friendliness to business.
- We have the highest poverty rate in the country.
- Our unfunded public pension liability is double that of any other state and we haven’t even begun to fund our huge public retiree health care liability.
- Our regressive taxes are hurting the middle class, with the highest state sales tax, and outrageously high traffic fines and utility rates,
- AND if you felt under-taxed before, the California Legislature recently passed an incredible 52 Billion Dollar gas tax increase.
It’s time to fight back, not by trying to out-spend and out-tax the Democrats, but by taking our government back.
The only possible way to rescue California from a likely financial melt-down is to unshackle small business, roll back oppressive regulations and focus on economic growth.
I’m a businessman, not a politician. I have a 35 year conservative record and have a plan to end the corrupting influence of special interest money in Sacramento. We will clean out the barn and I need your help to do that!
If you agree that it’s time to fight back – and I hope that you do – then I urge you to join Team Cox today.